Super Flat Screens
Supers flat screens can be fabricated with very small wires and rods for critical fine-screening operations, or with much larger wires and rods for heavy-duty operations.
The slot size is determined according to the customer’s needs and application.
Currently used as:
• Filter floors
• Support grids
• Static grids
• Vibrating screens
• Floor grates
• Self-supporting structure.
• Exceptional resistance to collapsing or buckling, even in operations where screens must withstand extremely high loads
• More effective open area than grids using wire mesh or grating
• Smooth surface of the screens reduces abrasion of media
Features • Slot size can be designed for direct media retention
• Grids can be supplied with support beams, rope packing, bolting and all necessary accessories